Holy Crap, Thats a Shock...

A forum for fans of Pakistan.
BlackIce

Holy Crap, Thats a Shock...

Post by BlackIce » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:29 am

Ok I was just reading a report from an inquest into the failure on the Australian tour, I don't know what to make of it just yet but get this. I'm lost and shock really, but the board claim that if it goes to court they are on firm ground and will see the punishments stick.

Younis Khan & Mohammed Yousuf (Have recieved bans from the national team, not life bans but the bans are indefinite and confined souly to the national team) (For insighting player unrest and indisipline esspecially in Yousuf's public battle with Shoaib Malik, Younis has quit twice in the last 12 months and is thought that the board have just "had enough of his ildisipline and negative attitude towards the rest of the team)

Shoab Malik & Rana Naved ul Hasan (Have both recieved one year bans from all cricket plus heafty fines) (Shoab has featured on numerous occations at the center of player unrest in recent years, Rana's case hasn't been expanded upon too much except to say pour disipline and insighting unrest against the leadership.)

Shahid Afridi, Kamran Akmal & Umar Akmal (Have recieve heafty fines and 6 month probabtion) (Shahid for bringing the game into disrepute, Kamran Akmal for lying to the press after the sydney test after being told he was dropped he insisted he would be selected for the next test to the press, Umar for faigning and injury in protest to his brothers axing)