Is Shahid Afridi?

A forum for fans of Pakistan.

Is Shahid Afridi the most exciting player in Pakistan with the bat?

Yes
60%
No (Who is)?
40%

Total votes: 5

Major Wedgie

Is Shahid Afridi?

Post by Major Wedgie » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Is Shahid Afridi the most exciting player in Pakistan with the bat?

Major Wedgie

Re: Is Shahid Afridi?

Post by Major Wedgie » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:49 pm

It's 10:45pm here and I have just altered my opinion of Shahid Afridi playing here in Australia. He appeared to chew on the ball. What the f#$%'s with that?

That's blatant ball tampering and this is his first time at captaincy this season.

Sparchi

Post by Sparchi » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:59 pm

Yeah, he definitely cheated. He was biting the ball, eating it. I think they just don't feed the Pakistani's well enough. He looked like he hadn't eaten for a week! :D Pakistan will lose anyway.

Oh and as for your poll. Afridi is a wanker. He deserves a ten match ban and he bought the game into disrepute. They've already lost the series and I would have thought the stake would have to be much higher. He's also in a leadership position (captain) and should be a positive role-model for the rest of the team!

BlackIce

Post by BlackIce » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:43 pm

No, No and No again
Afridi is annoying, he might win you 1 game in about 50 but is that world the other 49 scores below 10. thats why he averages 20. Of the Pakistan team the best player to watch, well it depends on the day really, but I always shudder whenever Mohammed Yousuf comes to the crease, he is brilliant, he may not have done so well as captain, but as a player he is a great player to watch in all forms of the game. Technically perfect, with a great range of shots.

semel

Post by semel » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:44 pm

well i would probably stick to the first one.