McGrath a fuckhead

A forum for fans of Australia.
Major Wedgie

McGrath a fuckhead

Post by Major Wedgie » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:17 pm

Turns out Glen McGrath and possibly Brett Lee and Dizzy Gillespie are all wankers who get off on killing defenceless animals with guns. Half an hour ago I was a huge fan.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket/gle ... 3l44q.html
Get your kids in 2 cricket!

Aboottarren

Re: McGrath a fuckhead

Post by Aboottarren » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:10 pm

You cant start slating McGrath after all he has done for the McGrath Foundation he has raised millions of dollars for them. surely you dont begrudge him SOME PASTIMES.? especially when this last few months we have hardly seen anything on TV except (PLEASE DONT KILL THE TWO AUSTRALIAN DRUG DEALERS),they are reformed and born again christians, BULLSHIT,if by a miracle they were set free I have absolutely no doubt they would be on the drug selling very quickly again,and as for what I heard some idiotic dignitary say killing them wont stop drug dealers from operating,well it will CERTAINLY make them think more than once before they do go on drug sales,and I think it will deter many who have had thoughts of joining the "DRUG BRIGADE.

Aboottarren

Re: McGrath a fuckhead

Post by Aboottarren » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:11 pm

You cant start slating McGrath after all he has done for the McGrath Foundation he has raised millions of dollars for them. surely you dont begrudge him SOME PASTIMES.? especially when this last few months we have hardly seen anything on TV except (PLEASE DONT KILL THE TWO AUSTRALIAN DRUG DEALERS),they are reformed and born again christians, BULLSHIT,if by a miracle they were set free I have absolutely no doubt they would be on the drug selling very quickly again,and as for what I heard some idiotic dignitary say killing them wont stop drug dealers from operating,well it will CERTAINLY make them think more than once before they do go on drug sales,and I think it will deter many who have had thoughts of joining the "DRUG BRIGADE.