A draw is a fair result.

A forum for fans of England.
pommie phil

A draw is a fair result.

Post by pommie phil » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:35 am

A great knock from the unbeatable warhorse Paul Collingwood and a resolute last wicket partnership from Anderson and Panesar meant this test ended with honours even. Despite the usual aussie cheating England have come through this first test unscathed and now realise their opponents have nothing in their attack to worry them.

I predict big scores for England in the rest of the series and a 4-0 series win. Do not let the aussie performance on day Two decieve you. That was purely down to good fortune.

This is a poor aussie side and they will be send packing with their tails between their legs by a rejuvinated England.

After all, us english are historically the aussies natural masters.
England - Masters of modern cricket

dezzy94

Re: A draw is a fair result.

Post by dezzy94 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:59 am

Thora can i go to sleep yet !!!!!!!!!!! :lol: BORING CRICKET GET A LIFE MATE !!!!!!!! :lol: and Thora get a face lift you need it ! :lol:

pommie phil

Post by pommie phil » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:10 am

dezzy94 wrote:Thora can i go to sleep yet !!!!!!!!!!! :lol: BORING CRICKET GET A LIFE MATE !!!!!!!! :lol: and Thora get a face lift you need it ! :lol:
Jeez dez,you been up all night mate. It must be gone 5:00am in Sydney. I bet you been up all night watching the cricket. I knew i'd convert ya :lol:
England - Masters of modern cricket

dezzy94

Post by dezzy94 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:14 pm

pommie phil wrote: Jeez dez,you been up all night mate. It must be gone 5:00am in Sydney. I bet you been up all night watching the cricket. I knew i'd convert ya :lol:
Yawn ........ and what are you doing on a run down forum any way did the other "main cricket" forums ban you !!! :lol:

Sparchi

Post by Sparchi » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:48 pm

I predict that time wasting as a method of getting a draw will be standard practice for the England team. As was written elsewhere 9 centuries 4 by Aussie batters and 5 conceded by Pommie bowlers. Australia would be more challenged by the London girl guides than by that half arsed piece of crap you call a national team.

woodworm

Post by woodworm » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Awesome! Thanks for the great reply and quick response!
I am designer bags enthusiast who enjoys talking and sharing her ideas on handbags.

http://www.designerpurseshop.com/