England set to dominate test cricket for the next decade.

A forum for fans of England.
pommie phil

England set to dominate test cricket for the next decade.

Post by pommie phil » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:33 pm

Just what the title says.

Now the aussies have lost talismen like Warne,Gilchrist and Mcgrath they are a poor side and will be well and trully whipped in the ashes and i see the only side to challege our dominance to be South Africa.

Flintoff is now the best all rounder in the world and Pieterson the best batsman.

Despite a slow start at Cardiff i can see us destroying the aussies in the second innings.

Ya heard it here first guys.
England - Masters of modern cricket

dezzy94

Re: England set to dominate test cricket for the next decade.

Post by dezzy94 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Thor Thor the Ugly Preston North End fan what would you know !!! man o man what the hell am i doing on a cricket forum !!! .... Cricket thats not even a real sport !! :P

pommie phil

Post by pommie phil » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:57 pm

dezzy94 wrote:Thor Thor the Ugly Preston North End fan what would you know !!! man o man what the hell am i doing on a cricket forum !!! .... Cricket thats not even a real sport !! :P
Now now dez,

1. Cricket is totally excellent (especially the England cricket team)

2. I ain't ugly. If i went down to your Bondi Beach the babes would be all over me 8-)

Major Wedgie

Post by Major Wedgie » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:06 am

Now the aussies have lost talismen like Warne,Gilchrist and Mcgrath they are a poor side and will be well and trully whipped in the ashes and i see the only side to challege our dominance to be South Africa.

Flintoff is now the best all rounder in the world and Pieterson the best batsman.

Despite a slow start at Cardiff i can see us destroying the aussies in the second innings.
How's that working at for you? :mrgreen:
Get your kids in 2 cricket!

pommie phil

Post by pommie phil » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:44 am

Major Wedgie wrote:

How's that working at for you? :mrgreen:
Wait till the second test buddy.

This has just been a bad few days at the office. With the introduction of Harmison and Sidebotton for the Lords test i'm sure England will coast to an easy victory with pieterson getting at least a century in both innings. I bet Ponting don't even make double figures next time out.

dezzy94

Post by dezzy94 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:50 am

pommie phil wrote:
Now now dez,

1. Cricket is totally excellent (especially the England cricket team)

2. I ain't ugly. If i went down to your Bondi Beach the babes would be all over me 8-)
1 . Thor you know cricket bores me .......
2 . Yes i can't see all the babes falling over you like the way you look in this pic

http://www.dhost.info/footycobblers/vie ... h&pid=3628

:lol: :lol:

dezzy94

Post by dezzy94 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Strange things are happening on this site had to re-register again :evil: :evil: :evil: are Thor you scared now !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: