Women's Cricket World Cup

Discuss Women's cricket here.
admin
Site Admin

Women's Cricket World Cup

Post by admin » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:52 am

The next Women's Cricket World Cup will be held in Australia and I am going to try and get to a couple of games. Women's cricket is exciting and I'm curious to see if any of you have taken an interest in this version of the game. The last match I attended was last year at the MCG where Australia defeated England in a Twenty20 match.

Here are some facts:
- The Women's Cricket World Cup is a one-day international cricket competition
- The first Women's World Cup held in England in 1973, two years before the first men's Cricket World Cup
- The eighth Women's Cricket World Cup was held in South Africa in March to April 2005
- It was won by Australia for the fifth time
- Australia have appeared in seven of the eight finals
- England appeared in the first five, but have not made the final since 1993

jbb

Re: Women's Cricket World Cup

Post by jbb » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:39 pm

admin wrote:The next Women's Cricket World Cup will be held in Australia and I am going to try and get to a couple of games. Women's cricket is exciting and I'm curious to see if any of you have taken an interest in this version of the game. The last match I attended was last year at the MCG where Australia defeated England in a Twenty20 match.

Here are some facts:
- The Women's Cricket World Cup is a one-day international cricket competition
- The first Women's World Cup held in England in 1973, two years before the first men's Cricket World Cup
- The eighth Women's Cricket World Cup was held in South Africa in March to April 2005
- It was won by Australia for the fifth time
- Australia have appeared in seven of the eight finals
- England appeared in the first five, but have not made the final since 1993
i am watching Women's Cricket matchs.i think england is best Women's Cricket team

cindyjolly

Post by cindyjolly » Wed May 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Yes admin you are right. England's women cricket team is best as now. They have performed well in the last match also and this time they have played with more motivation and keeping their target in mind.

susi123

Post by susi123 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:48 am

Susi123: I am exited about women's cricket. World cup for women;s cricket is a great thing. Looking forward for the series.

cricinfo