Roland Garros 2009

Talk about sports other than cricket here.
chris jones

Roland Garros 2009

Post by chris jones » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:28 am

On a tangential note ... all of the remaining matches (mens and womens) are blah .. except for those that are going to involve federer.

frag60

Re: Roland Garros 2009

Post by frag60 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:21 am

This whole forum is pretty silent..

Anyways, Federer won both RG and Wimbldon 2009, breaking Sampras's record plus he's the father of twin girls. Congrats, Roger.

If Roddick continues to play the way he did in the Wimbledon final, I think he'll win the US Open despite Nadal's comeback. This is the only grand slam Nadal hasn't won yet btw. Federer is the main competition for Roddick. I don't think Murray and Djokovic are going to make much of an impression here. Tsonga, Verdasco, Karlovic and Gonzalez might put up a fight but my money's on these 3: Roddick, Federer and Nadal (yeah I think it's possible he might be able to win the title right after returning from injury - you never know what Nadal's capable of!)

I repeat - dead forum.. :?

cindyjolly

Re: Roland Garros 2009

Post by cindyjolly » Wed May 19, 2010 8:26 pm

I am agree with you frag60. Nadal is the best player ever known in the history of Wimbledon. Federer has really given tough competition to Roddick last time. That was a wonderful seeing.

-----------------------------------
"Going High"
Tickets