Progress of Bangladesh

A forum for fans of Nations not listed above.
anaida_ph

Progress of Bangladesh

Post by anaida_ph » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:03 am

Bangldesh is making progress gradually. Now they got some good player in their squad. Sakib-al-Hassan, vice captain of bangladesh is the number one all rounder in oneday criecket. Mashrafe Mortaza, captain of the squad is number 9 oneday bowler. Tamim Iqbal is agood bats man. There are so many talented players in the squad.

Major Wedgie

Re: Progress of Bangladesh

Post by Major Wedgie » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Yeah, I wanna see Bangladesh do well. I like their "top end tours" when they come to Australia and I think they've got some real potential.
Get your kids in 2 cricket!

BlackIce

Post by BlackIce » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Bangladesh has been a side which has show gradual improvement for a few years now. While they may not yet be beating the best in the world, they are producing a large pool of decent players. Perhaps about 30 or 40 player who could produce a similar result for the national team.
The biggest positive so far this year is the emergence of two or three real world class players in Mortaza, Shakib al-Hasan, and Rahim. I think in five to ten years bangladesh will be a top 5 team in world cricket.

Litonice10

Post by Litonice10 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:27 am

BlackIce wrote:Bangladesh has been a side which has show gradual improvement for a few years now. While they may not yet be beating the best in the world, they are producing a large pool of decent players. Perhaps about 30 or 40 player who could produce a similar result for the national team.
The biggest positive so far this year is the emergence of two or three real world class players in Mortaza, Shakib al-Hasan, and Rahim. I think in five to ten years bangladesh will be a top 5 team in world cricket.
In this test series between India vs Bangladesh. As a supporter i'm very glad to the performance of Mahmudullah Riad's. He missed the sentury for 4 runs. But he got unbeaten 96 runs. In the mactch summery Bangladesh were at a position 51/5 but Mahmudullah recover it very well. Bravo Mahmudullah.
We are looking for you the next innings will get 100.

Bay Hill Real Estate
Belmere Real Estate

Litonice10

Post by Litonice10 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:56 am

anaida_ph wrote:Bangldesh is making progress gradually. Now they got some good player in their squad. Sakib-al-Hassan, vice captain of bangladesh is the number one all rounder in oneday criecket. Mashrafe Mortaza, captain of the squad is number 9 oneday bowler. Tamim Iqbal is agood bats man. There are so many talented players in the squad.
I'm also agree with you. In the last test Tamim was outstanding. But as we saw before the middle order was nothing for something. We hope in the next Newzeland tour Bangladesh will do something.
symptoms of breast cancer

BlackIce

Post by BlackIce » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Bangladesh have just put in a real team effort in the first innings of the second test massing over 400 with 5 player scoring 50s. I would love to see much more of this, have one player score 100+ and 3 or 4 score 50s around him.

ponting28

Post by ponting28 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:17 am

In recent time Bangladesh play really well. But some days they play like a novish. In these day they play like they forget how to play good cricket!!! Rabbish!!!

ponting28

Post by ponting28 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Yea i am agree with you. But it is the main thing how many days they keep it? Wish them best of luck.

ponting28

Post by ponting28 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Thanks for the reply. Yeah thing is that, how many day's they can keep this. They have some quality player, but they didn't give 100% to the team.